TENSES> ERROR DETECTION AND CORRECTION EXERCISE 1

TENSES> ERROR DETECTION AND CORRECTION EXERCISE 1



Detect the mistakes in tenses and correct the sentences:

  1. I lived in Tokyo since 2002.
  2. The patient died before the doctor came.
  3. John has written a letter to his father last Tuesday.
  4. I am reading Shakespeare for the last two months.
  5. He had gone to Chennai last week.
  6. The train has left half an hour ago.
  7. I was reading this book for three hours before you arrived.
  8. Stephenson has invented the steam engine.
  9. The fair has been over a week ago.
  10. I left Nepal before the earthquake occurred.
  11. She will reach the station before the train will go.
  12. When I finished my task, I shall take a rest.
  13. I waited at home for you for more than two hours.
  14. He will reach home before the storm will come
  15. he had been born in 1955.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Check your answers HERE

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Wikipedia

Search results