TYPE OF SUB-ORDINATE CLAUSE : EXERCISE

Underline the sub-ordinate clauses and identify the type of the sub-ordinate clauses in the following sentences : 

( you can learn the clauses and its types before you try to solve the problems below :  CLICK HERE TO LEARN )

  1. The news that he stood first in the class is true.
  2. I do not know whether they enjoyed my performance.
  3. This is the house that is called haunted.
  4. There is not a citizen in India but respect Mr. Abdul Kalam.
  5. You should put it where you can find it easily.
  6. It is well known that he will succeed.
  7. The doctor whom I consulted is a great person.
  8. Any man who works hard can achieve something.
  9. He works harder than John (does). 
  10. I shall definitely buy it because I like it very much.
  11. Google map is introduced in order that users can find their way easily.
  12. Her great fear is that she might be punished.
  13. He was very hopeful that he would succeed.
  14. Since you are so intelligent you will definitely rank in the examination.
  15. I had left Nepal before the earthquake occurred.
  16. The people followed the leader wherever he visited.
  17. All depends on how the weather behaves.
  18. They were playing there till the sun set.
  19. I have not been well since I returned from Newyork.
  20. This is the file I wanted.
  21. It is not clear how the sum was solved.
  22. You can sit wherever you like.
  23. We earn so that we can live well.
  24. It seems that it may rain.
  25. The place where the accident occurred is near my home.
  26. What he said is completely false.
  27. Never believe in what Billy says.
  28. He is not so dull as you think.
  29. As soon as she heard the bad news she fainted.
  30. You must not eat the water which is kept uncovered.
                               MASTER YOURSELF IN CLAUSES AND ITS TYPES : LEARN CLAUSE

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Wikipedia

Search results